William Frost Way, New Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 0JS
Closes in 31 days
WORKING HOURS: 08:30 17:30 MONDAY FRIDAY
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide an accurate and professional parts sales and identification service
• To utilise the tools available to promote and encourage growth of the parts business
• To ensure a quick and efficient response to customer and depot requirements
• To maintain a tidy and professional appearance and portray a professional attitude at all times
• Gather market and customer information and pass to the Parts Supervisor/Manager/Business Development Executive
• Previous parts advisor experience in the motor trade is essential for this role and commercial vehicle knowledge would be ideal, but right candidate would receive full training.
• As part of a great team, our Parts Advisors are key to the relationships we have with our client base ad to the success of our business.
• Sales Focussed
• Excellent organisational skills
• Product knowledge
• IT literacy skills
• Enthusiastic team player
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally. Always listens effectively and asks questions to ensure full understanding
• Works with others to build positive relationships in order to achieve a common goal. Provides and requests support from colleagues where applicable
• Clearly understands customers’ needs and delivers effective solutions to match these needs. Effectively resolves customer issues as required and presents a positive image of the company to the customer
• A flexible approach to work commitments to show willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations’.
• Willingness to attend DAF training courses as required.